Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Monochrome Challenge at I Love Promarkers


Good Morning,
We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight we would like to see
Monochrome
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is …..
For my card I used Pocket Watch
 


I coloured the image using Promarkers.
I fussy cut the image and layered it on a steam punk paper in various shades of brown.
The sentiment was made on the PC and fussy cut.
I think this image is perfect for masculine cards and will be a very useful addition to my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E  - No.13 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - No.64 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES (W1 of 2) 
Creative Fingers - M, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 143 - March - ANYTHING GOES
Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E  - No. 226- ANYTHING GOES
Simply Papercraft - M, Last Fri - March - No. 56 - ANYTHING GOES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx