Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2017

All about animals at I Love Promarkers


Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight our theme is ……
Animals
Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is
For my card I used Brave Cuthbert Knight 




In June our daughter and granddaughter came over from America to stay for a few weeks. We visited Warwick Castle and slept in one of the tents in the knight’s village.
We had such a magical time and our granddaughter loved every minute.
When I saw this image I just knew it had to be the one I used for her birthday card.
I printed the brick paper directly onto the card. Paper can be obtained here.
Then I cut the castle turrets.
I drew the door on the computer and coloured it.
The shield and sentiment was made on the computer as were the windows.
Cuthbert was coloured with Promarkers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….


Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F – Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3, F - #185 ANYTHING GOES + ANYTHING GOES (Week 1)
Make My Monday - 2W, Top 3, 3E - #54 SOMETHING FOR A CHILD (Week 1)
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge M, 1st Monday, E2, SIO Always Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes M, 3E, last Tue - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects September - Birthday

8 comments:

  1. Smashing card love this image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card it is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 25 “Birthday for our second Birthday.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter is going to love her birthday card!! How awesome is that!! Great job on the castle, and coloring. Very happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous themed card, which I am sure will be very popular.Thanks for joining in our challenge at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just tooo cute Sheryl and I love the background you created for this chivalrous fella! Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door this week.
    (hugs) Cara
    Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I really like it. Thanks for sharing it with us at MMM Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colored beautifully! I need to try promarkers! Thanks for linking up at Paper Nest Dolls Challenges! Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx