Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x

My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 16 July 2017

Good Afternoon
This week over at   CRAFT we have a fab new challenge.
This week our challenge is

Thank You (Teacher)
Our fabulous sponsor this week is…

For my DT card I chose  ''Fenwick Bear - Time to Draw

 

The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from a School Set from Gennifer Bursette at DHD which sadly no longer exists.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges….
Inspiration Destination - 2W, F - Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)
Little Red Wagon - W, #402  Thanks

Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. sweet card. lovely background papers and great colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and a perfect teacher thank you. Glad you could join us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again in September. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx