Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 June 2017

Inspired By A Film at CRAFT Challenge


Good Evening,

This week over at   CRAFT we have a fab new challenge.
                                 This week’s theme is Inspired by A Film
Our fabulous sponsor this week is…
                                                          Lacy Sunshine
For my DT card I chose Sparkletini - Happy Hour Pin Up
And my inspiration is the fim ‘Cocktail’

 The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The gems and stickles are from my stash.
The Naughty & Nice sentiment is from Crafty Cat and then I created a matching ticket that says for My Special Niece
I would like to enter this into the following challenges ……

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - M, 2nd Wed 2E, Anything Goes for Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3, Must be Christmas/winter themed  #40 - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 #7 - Anything Christmas Goes (Week 2)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E -  Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F  Always Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - 1st & 3rd Monday, 5E -  ANYTHING GOES  (Week 1)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas  Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Winter Fun

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant image and card and perfect for the film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafting from the Heart Challenge.

    Hope you'll join us for our new challenge on Monday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx